- These Terms and Conditions of Participation in Events organised by Orbis Express Travel, established in Australia, shop 8, 48 George St, Parramatta NSW2150, hereinafter referred to as the Terms of Participation, form an integral part of the Filing Agreement, hereinafter referred to as the Agreement.
- The Terms of Participation set out the rules for the participation of customers, hereinafter referred to as The Participants, in events organised by Orbis Express Travel, based in Australia, shop 8, 48 George St, Parramatta NSW2150 hereinafter referred to as the Promoter.
§2. Conclusion of the contract
- The conclusion of an agreement with Orbis Express Travel shall take place upon becoming acquainted with these terms and conditions of participation and signing an agreement between the Participant and the representative of the Organizer. For minors, the contract is signed by their statutory representatives.
- In the case of collective procurement, the Agreement shall be signed by the notifying Participant – the person authorized to represent the other Participants.
§3. The price of the event and its change
- The price of the package shall be determined individually for each package. Its amount and the terms of payment are set out in the Agreement.
- The price of the event does not include the costs of obtaining a passport, visa, preventive vaccination, additional insurance, etc., and responsibility for obtaining them shall lie with the Participant.
- The price fixed in the contract may be increased in the case of:
- an increase in transport costs;
- an increase in official charges, taxes or charges due for services such as airport, loading or transhipment at seaports and airports;
- an increase in the exchange rate; insofar as the Organizer documents the effect on the price increase of one of the most mentioned circumstances.
- The price fixed in the contract may not be increased within 20 days before the date of departure.
§4. Amendment of the terms of the contract, cancellation of the event
- The organizer before the start of the package has the right to change the essential terms of the contract for reasons beyond the control of the Organizer.
- Any change in the essential terms of the contract (date, place of stay, accommodation, food, means of transport, etc.) The Organizer shall notify the Participant immediately after their occurrence by letter or email.
- The Participant notified by the Organizer of the change in the terms of the agreement should immediately, but no later than within 3 days, inform the Organizer whether:
- accepts the proposed amendment to the contract or (b) waives the contract for immediate reimbursement of all benefits and without the obligation to pay a contractual penalty.
- If the Participant does not inform the Organizer within the time limit of withdrawal from the contract – it is assumed that he has agreed to the amended terms,
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the event for reasons beyond its control, in particular because of decisions of the state authorities, force majeure or insufficient sale of seats. In this case, the Participant will receive a refund of the package fee paid. The Organizer shall notify the Participant of the event of cancellation within 2 days of the occurrence of the circumstances justifying the cancellation of the package.
- If the Organizer cancels the package for reasons beyond the control of the Participant, or the Participant withdraws from the contract in accordance with paragraph 2 the participant has the right, at his/her choice:
- to participate in the proposed replacement party with the same or higher unless agreed to a lower-standard event for refunding the difference in price, or
- demand immediate refund of all fees paid.
- The Customer may not claim compensation for non-performance of the contract if the cancellation of the package was due to the application of a smaller number of participants than specified in the contract and the Organizer has notified the Participant in writing within the contractual deadline.
§5. Resignation from participation
- A participant may, on his or her own initiative, opt out of participating in a event by making a written declaration. For the date of cancellation the cost-cutting decision shall be the date of receipt of the relevant document.
- Cancellation costs are also charged in the event of cancellation of events by the Participant for reasons not attributable to the Organizer, including: a) refusal to issue a passport or visa, b) lack of documents entitling to cross the border, c) failure to comply with the deadlines set out in the Agreement by the Participant, d) non-arrival at the place of collection, e) sickness and other random cases, f) preventing crossing of the border by border or customs services Etc.
- The costs of canceling the event that the Participant is obliged to pay depends on the price of the event, how many days before the start it has been resigned and taken into account estimated, the Organizer’s remuneration for the preparations made and the expenditure paid. The Organizer introduces flat rates of payment for cancellation of the trip, which he is obliged to collect in case of resignation by the Participant from the event. These rates are as follows:
- from 45 to 22 days before the start – up to 25% of the price of the event,
- from 21 to 15 days before the start – up to 35% of the price of the event,
- from 14 to 7 days before the start – up to 50% of the price of the event,
- from 6 days before the start – the actual costs incurred by the Organizer in connection with the organization of the package, not less than 80% of the price of the event.