The owner and administrator of the website is the company:
Orbis Express Travel
Shop 8, 48-50 George St,
Parramatta NSW 2150
ABN 85 202 235 531
Direct contact with the administrator: [email protected]
§ 1 Definitions – Who we are
- Administrator – company Orbis Express Travel.
- Service – Orbis Express Travel services provided for the Customer.
- Website – website available at https://orbisexpresstravel.com.au.
- Customer – each entity that uses the Website or uses the Services of Orbis Express Travel.
§ 2 Personal data
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- The scope of personal data processed is, among others: name, address, telephone number.
- The Customer may provide his personal data to the Administrator:
- when ordering services from Orbis Express Travel
- using the forms available on the Site:
- contact form,
- signing-up for a tour
- other contact forms where personal data is provided on the Site,
- using the comment box below the articles on the Site.
- Data provided to the Administrator are processed for the purpose:
- to provide services to Orbis Express Travel Customers,
- to send a quota to the Customer.
- The Administrator guarantees the confidentiality of any personal data provided to him.
- Providing data is always voluntary, but necessary to perform services within the Service or other actions for which the form is intended.
- The controller shall not make the data provided to it available to any third parties.
- Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
- The Customer has the following rights:
- the right to request access to, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of their data,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the Customer has previously given such consent,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in relation to the processing of personal data by the Administrator.
The Administrator hereby informs the Customer that he entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities:
Zenbox Sp. z o.o. ul. Dąbrowskiego 7, 42-200 Częstochowa, Poland NIP: 949-219-10-21 – to store website data on the server.
ComVision Sp. z o.o., ul. Toszecka 101, 44-100 Gliwice, Poland NIP: 969-156-67-36 – to use the SMSAPI application to send SMS notifications.
Alphabet Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA – to use the e-mail system, calendar, audio, and video calls by Hangouts/Meet and documents in the cloud as part of the G Suite service to communicate with Customers.
Aut O’Mattic A8C Ireland Limited, Business Centre, o.1 Lower Mayor Street IFSC Dublin 1, Ireland – to use the JetPack service to comment using Social Network logins and to protect the site from spam and attacks.
Cloudflare Inc., 101 Townsend St 94107, San Francisco, USA – in order to use the service of a distributed content distribution system (Content Delivery Network) and Cloudflare security systems.
Awesome Motive HQ, 2701 Okeechobee Blvd, West Palm Beach, Florida USA – to manage Google Analytics in the WordPress cockpit.
Stripe 510 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94103, United States – in order to execute payments through the Stripe payment gateway.
These entities guarantee the confidentiality of the data stored in their databases.
Personal data is retained indefinitely or until deleted at the Customer’s request.
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may contain embedded content (e.g. films, images, maps, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves as if the Customer has visited a particular site directly.
§ 3 Cookies
Cookie files (so-called cookies) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Customer’s device and are designed to use with websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time they are stored on your device, and a unique number.
Subject placing cookies on the Customer’s device and obtaining access to them is Administrator.
Cookies are used for this purpose:
- Adjusting the content of the Website to the Customer’s preferences and optimizing the use of the websites; in particular, these files allow the Customer to recognize the Customer’s device and display the website accordingly, tailored to his or her individual needs;
- Create statistics that help understand how Customers use the Websites to improve their structure and content;
- Maintaining a Customer session (after logging in) so that the Customer does not have to re-enter his login and password on each subpage;
The Site uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and permanent (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the Customer’s device until logging out, leaving the website, or turning off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored in the Customer’s equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the Customer.
The following types of cookies are used within the Site:
- “Necessary” cookies to enable the use of services available on the Site, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the Site;
- Cookies for security purposes e.g. used to detect misuse of authentication within the Site;
- “Performance” cookies to collect information about how the Website is used;
- “Functional” cookies that enable the Customer to “remember” the settings selected by the Customer and personalize the Customer’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the Customer comes from, font size, the appearance of the website, etc;
In many cases, the software used to browse the web pages (web browser) by default allows storing cookies in the Customer’s device. Customer can change the settings for cookies at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform about their placement in your device each time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
§ 4 Other technologies – profiling and tracking codes
The Administrator hereby informs the Customer that he uses the following technologies to track the actions taken by the Customer:
- Google Analytics tracking code – to analyze Site statistics and marketing activities,
- Pixel Facebook tracking code – to manage your Facebook ads and to conduct marketing activities,
- Piwik/Matomo tracking code – used by the Zenbox hosting provider to analyze Site statistics.
The administrator conducts marketing and remarketing activities using Google Ads and Facebook Ads advertising networks. If you have a Google and/or Facebook account (including Instagram) and have given your consent on these services, your data may be profiled.
§ 5 Server logs
- Using the Website involves sending queries to the server where the Website is stored.
- Each query addressed to the server is stored in the server logs. The logs include the Customer’s IP address, date and time of the server, information about the Internet browser and operating system used by the Customer.
- Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The data stored in server logs are not associated with specific persons using the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the Customer.
- The server logs are an only auxiliary material used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except for persons authorized to administer the server.
§ 6 How do we protect your data?
- We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of personal data and ensuring its proper protection.
- The Site has a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate, which means that all data sent to and from the server are encrypted.
- The applications and services we use are protected by two-factor authentication.
- We use only legal and regularly updated software on all devices.
- We use paid and always up-to-date anti-virus software on all devices.
- We use additional methods of encrypting your Internet connection in the form of a paid Virtual Private Network (VPN) service.
- In accordance with the applicable regulations, in the event of a potential leak of personal data, we will immediately inform the persons and institutions involved in data protection about it.
In matters not governed by this policy, the provisions and relevant laws of Australian law shall apply.
If you have any questions, please contact: [email protected]